Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Is In The Air!


Poking my head out I could not help but feel drawn to the out doors. So I doned my favorite sweater and grabbed my walker. I strolled around like a queen looking over her lands, wishing my dang camera was working. I really had a wonderful turn, looking at all my little sprouts and buds just starting to peek out to see if the coast is clear yet! The amazing weather and glorious surroundings are such a feeling of inspiration!


I have really been in the studio the last few days, making up for my down time! I am on an "up" cycle, so I'll take it! I will keep 'er rockin til I roll! HAHAHA! On the floor that is! LOL Anyhoo... I have been working on a couple of really fun projects, trying some new things and having happy "accidents"! I really like a couple of my new pieces and will be posting pictures as soon as I find out what the heck is wrong with my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!