Monday, February 25, 2008

O' Me O' My I'm Always Late!

I have the darnedest time trying to keep up with myself! You would think that I have nothing to do and yet I am always running around like a chicken.... well you know the rest! I an original attention deficit disorder poster child!



I just read that the Fair is gearing up! OMG, I do not even have this years entry formulated in my brain yet! Di spite of course, the opinion by some that, "It seems like a monkey could throw some stuff at the canvas and call it "Abstract Art", my 7 yr old could do something like that!", it actually takes some thought and considerations! more



This years entry is a planned gift, I would be soo delighted if I could do something as to earn a placement at the Fair with it first! I won a First and Second place last year, so I am hoping to come up with something that really puts some icing on that! WooHoo!

Meanwhile, I am off to assemble the goodies to make my Hunny some taquitos for dinner tonight, as well as his lunch for a couple of days! I am currently broasting some chicken, then I have to put another coat of finish on a piece, sew up a couple of things after laundry and try not to antagonize an already threatening Herky Jerky!



Here is one I finally took off my bench today to give it a home out in my world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!