Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Uncle D Died Today


That is really sad, he was a pretty good guy! I didn't know him that well, and it makes me sad to realize that it will never be. He fought a good battle with a bad disease. My heart goes out to all those in pain at his passing, may they find repose in knowing he suffers no more.



Today is a quiet day for me, I tuned into my "Audio Visions" channel very early this morning and have spent most of the time in the studio. I was straightening up more than producing though! My mood is too somber to feel creative and my physical self is feeling too whiny to be pushed around.


Doing the chores and putting things in order can be very rewarding to your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!