Friday, February 8, 2008

Horror On My Mountain!


My precious kitty Critter disappeared last night! This morning my neighbor reports he is missing one of his kitties and his other one is all freaked out hiding in the house! After some investigation, he reports finding some "BIG" cat tracks just around the bend up the hill in the snow! I am not surprised, there is a lot of snow, the big creatures get hungry first. I tried to get her in as soon as I saw her dart out the door, but she wasn't having it. I knew she was feeling cagey after being penned up for the last week so I didn't chase her, there was plenty of time before dark. When I started calling her for dinner and she didn't come I knew we had a problem. I do hold out a chance she is holed up somewhere, terrified, like she did when her sister got snatched last year. She didn' come out till two days later that time, even though we were calling her and everything.

I did not make it into town today, I spent all morning looking for my kitty and crying! My poor kitty! Dangit! I will not get any more kitties. I am going to have a hard time even letting my little kitty outside ever! I am going to get a dog to guard her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!