Thursday, February 7, 2008

Attack Of The Cat! Hair That Is!


I spent most of my funchy moments today picking cat hair out of everything I put a paint brush to! AARRGGGHHH!!! I guess that will teach me not to start futzing around until I make a sweep of things! One time, TK even stepped in a paint spill and had it all over the room before I could catch her! Now where is a good camera-jockey when you need one? LOL!

Tomorrow is my big shopping day, I will of course be making the tri-facta run as my BF calls it. Walmart, Costco and Winco! All in the same day, it takes some real shopping stamina! I don't usually try it anymore, but I really don't have that much to buy, so it is a wimpy run at it! :0
My positive energy focus of the day: Laughter
If you can stand back and try to refocus and see the lighter side of a bad situation it can enlighten you and heal your energies, allowing for creativity and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!