Friday, March 27, 2009

Finding A Great Place To EAT Is Like Finding TREASURE!

I stumbled into a little place out here in my (New) neck-o-the-woods, Palo Cedro, and I have to give a shout out about it!  Wowowowow!  It is a Mexican Restaurant named "Ortega's" and it is so good!  As soon as you walk in it smells delicious, has a real nice atmosphere and your greeted with a genuine warm feeling instead of like you are bothering them or are just another ticket!

I was sorely disappointed last week when my BF and I visited another Palo Cedro establishment, and I do not want to speak too poorly of any place just because I was not happy...but..."where's the beef"?  We paid a lot of money for a huge Burrito that was 80% rice, 15% beans and MAYBE 5% beef!  No Way!  Not Me Again!  What a rip, plus no salsa's or sauces either?  Get outta here!  Or rather I will....

But, back to the "Ortega's", the food was really good, fresh with homemade beans and the best Chili Relleno I have had in a long time!  Oh...and did I mention the PRICE?  Wayyy coool!

Check it out when you get a chance, it is even worth making it a "destination" for a good night eat-out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!