Friday, August 22, 2008

So The Problem With Happy Plants...

They become mighty prolific! Yes indeedy!

Oh, it usually starts innocently enough. For instance the new home owner faced with a void of greenery, usually runs out and grabs cases and flats of nursery specials. Totally unaware that in just a couple of short years these same little darlings will be producing more than their flowers! In my case, I moved into a new residence and the exterior was devoid of (healthy) vegetation. So I felt compelled to begin nursing and preening everything as well as add numerous new fill ins!

So, here I am now headed into my third season, up here in my castle upon this lovely mountain. And I swear I must have been outta my mind planting all this "STUFF" OMG! It is consuming way too much of my time and resources here! I spend hours now instead of minutes watering, pruning and yanking out undesirables! I am sure they even somehow brought in outsiders, because I didn't plant all those bulbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!