Sunday, September 21, 2008

Road Dispute Leaves Me In The Streets!

I am now a casualty of an ongoing dispute between the guy that owns the road and some other property owners up here on my mountain!  I have just been issued a 30 day notice because this guy is putting up a gate and closing the road!  I hear from everyone... Oh, but he can't do that, well, I do not believe he is currently listening!  Even though it will eventually go to court or whatever, that still does not help me in any way, I am just a piece of flopsom in this ocean of legal mumbo jumbo!

So, as of the end of the month I will no longer have a place to live and do not know yet what I will do.  Chances are pretty good I will be hitting up friends until I can save some money for a place!  This means I will probably not be doing much blogging by then!

Although I am scared and unsure of what will happen to me, I am able brained and sure I will land upright eventually, but I am VERY worried about my two Kitty Cats!  I do not have any way to take care of them!  The youngest will be okay somewhere I'm sure, she has social skills, but my big Kitty is a freak and I do not know how she will make it out there in the world!

Oh, and just for good measure, after much work and cash, my car still won't pass her smog, so my car is DOA too...
Okay - now - Just a quick kick to the head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!