Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ravaged By Road Rage!

That is a short statement because the long one contains a whole string of known obscenities! I choke every time I try to come to grips with my new reality and realize how truly screwed I am! I feel panic every time I let my mind encompass the "whole" situation and just keep trying to focus on smaller pieces of the disaster at any one time.

I called the storage and then bought a (choke) newspaper (?) that has no real estate listings at all? I did find a ready (free) supply of little "magazines" at the local "FeedCo" store, with numerous listings! Unfortunately, unless I hit the lottery in the next 30 days, that old snowball in hell has a better chance of survival for sure!

When I E-mailed a realtor with an inquiry and mentioned my price range he E'd me back with a statement of "I doubt you can find anything Livable in That range.. Good luck with that!"

I was due to fill my hummingbird feeders but I decided I better not feed them anymore because they need to move on for the winter or they will starve!

This morning, I didn’t even bother to chase away the bears! Let ‘em move in!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your troubles -- I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!