Monday, July 28, 2008

What The Heck Happened To The Flea Market?

So I go out to a local flea market yesterday, I will admit I did arrive a little late in the morning, BUT HEY, it was still MORNING! I arrived about 10:40, I could not believe it! ALMOST EVERYONE WAS GONE! The few tables left out there were clearly the stragglers, just swapping spit and laggardly putting their things away. What the heck? The heat? It was pretty nice still yet, it had not gotten too terribly hot and there was a slight breeze. At least the hangers on were nice enough though to let me pick through their wares!


Then there is the auction house! I remember they had a fire a while back, but wasn't that a long time ago? Why does it look like a bomb was detonated just night before last? Can the community get involved in this? HHMMM........

I do know there is another flea market. I go there quite frequently as my BFF lives right near by, but I just thought I would check out the "other" side of town for a change! If there was a flea market war (maybe I missed it?) I know which one won!




Too sad, really! What can we do to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!