Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Did It, Nuh-Uh-Uh-UHH-UH!

It was quite the little side project I took off on there! But I finished my friend's BD present! I must admit that I did see my husband paste one of those smiles on his face that says"Oh gee honey, I sure wish I could get that!" While his lips said "Uhh, thats nice honey!"

I was working one day on a different piece when I saw this naked piece of canvas in this odd shape left from a diferent project. It was just lying on the table next to me, when I looked down I saw a big "grin" and I just caught a whim. I saw it in an instant and knew right then what I wanted, but it sure took a lot more than I thought to get there! Any way, I finished it in time for her BD!

I will post a pic just because I seriously doubt she will see it here!


The name of this one is "I AM Smiling!"

I just wish I could take better pictures! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!