Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Whew! Catching Up To The Rest Of The World Takes A Lot Of Energy!

My G-daughter is in school now, we managed to get "Dilla" (armadillo) running and I even sold my first painting! Woo-Hoo! I am on a roll! LOL! Now I get to go spend my loot on a tune-up, smog test and registration for aforementioned "Dilla", that is the name of my little grey car, I come from a long line of car namers. I understand this is silly but it does not stop the naming process one bit!

I spent all day yesterday in the studio. It has been awhile since I had a chance to get back to some of the pieces I have been trying to finish. I still did not finish anything but at least I bumped some things ahead! HAHA! I always have so many pieces going at the same time, I work on one for awhile then on another. I am not sure which way to look at this, you can call this wet paint or ADD, either way.

Today is April Fools day! This is the day my Critter Kitty was born, around 1-2 A.M., in the closet at my Daughters home! Happy happy! But then, that very night at around midnight, my old Misty Kitty, she was about 13-14 years old, disappeared forever!

She was semi-wild, she had come into my world out of the field behind my shop at a very young age. She just walked in one day in early summer, scoped out the area, jumped up on a pile of fabric in the corner, cleaned herself and went to sleep! After a couple of weeks, I caught her and took her to the vet, got her all fixed up and she lived in my shop for about 8 years. When I closed my shop, I brought her home to live me and she lived there for another 5-6 years. She was never the domestic, not to be held or coddled. She would let only me and my Hunny any where near her, but she was an exceptional hunter and kept all of her kingdom pest free! We kept a window rigged that she was always free to come and go. Eventually she began to get too old to protect her territory and had gotten to the point of mostly living in and close to home but there were some neighborhood bullies that had even come into the house after her a couple of times. Then, on that fateful night, my Hunny awoke to a horrible cacophonous and ran out to break up a really bad cat fight in our kitchen, involving several cats jumping her in her own home! The whole shebang went out the window, Misty never came back!

Was a very sad event, but I did take it as a sign to accept a couple of the new kitties from my daughters litter! Hence my two original kitties here on my mountain, Critter and Cuddles! But alas, Cuddles met with a tragic demise of her own! No more sad for today!

Here is todays positive energy focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!