Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally Found Fabric Fan!

Yes! I did it, I found a person to take some of my albotross! (oops) I mean fine fabric!
If you want more on THAT story you can read it at http://fabrichoard.blogspot.com or just take my word that I have been trying to find a taker for awhile now. Since I have been trying to make some room for my G-daughter to have some space it has become quite a bit more urgent! So the last couple of weeks I have been sorting, folding, shifting and fondling so much fabric my eyes are ready to roll around! But I have done pretty good job considering I can only do those things for 15-20 minutes at a time. I cannot hold my arms up and fling them around for much longer than that! Who needs physical therapy?

Also on my agenda has been a full bore onslaught of the gardening! Everything needs groomed and fed! It is like having pets, hahaha! Add onto that some volunteer work I opted into and I must say my plate is mighty full these days! I am not complaining, I am celebrating! I called my sister, she used to call me every day and want to talk for hours. I told her she had too much time on her hands and she needed to go find something else to do! So now she had not called in a very long time, so I was beginning to worry. I call her up and I say why haven't you called lately? She said "You told me to go get a life so I did!" I said are you complaining? She says "No, I love it!" HAHAHA!

Today's Oracle says "Body Movement"! Hmmmmm..... Does that just mean "Get your butt in gear?" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!