Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life With A Grain Of Salt...

Thank the Powers, it is not being rubbed into a wound!  LOL!  I keep reminding myself of all the wonderful things that I am so grateful for, it helps me not to keep harping on the not so groovey aspects of my life right now!

I love my Honey!
My Honey Loves me!
My Honey still has a job!
I am not paralyzed!
My car still runs (just not legally!)
My friend still loves me (I'm not kicked out yet)
My child is healthy!
I have food!
My clothes are warm and I have a nice fire going!

See I can do this!

We watched a program the other night about families that had their homes blown up and they were living in the streets with nothing but each other to cling to, no food, relatives and children all murdered or blown to pieces, no hope and no prospects.  Made us feel like the luckiest people in the world!

I already spent my hour on the computer here at the library, I was reading all my favorite blogs and didn't leave myself much time to write!  Oh well I know time flys....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!