Monday, December 8, 2008

Living The Life!

Here I am living by the seat of my pants, I can't even get my computer hooked up so now I am relegated to my friends or the library!  My car is still not legal and so the library jaunt is risky and best only run when the books are due back!  Luckily, I do have access to one from my friend, but it is shared among many and time allotment is frugal!

I have gotten used to hauling my dishes back and forth to wash them, again, I have been through this one before!  At least I have running water though!  I could not handle fetching buckets of water again!  The fire tending thing even came back after 40 years!  Who knew?  My G-daughter has some new experiences for sure!  She will survive, I did!  At least she gets a ride to school, I had to walk almost 2 miles in each direction, even in the ice and rain no matter what.....  Yeah, she is sick of hearing it too!  HAHAHAHA!

Well, my time is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!