Friday, March 7, 2008

I Just Love Life Out Loud!

Keeps me too busy to whine! What a whirlwind week I have had, I have stretched myself just a smidgen! HAHAHA! Oh well, as I said above, I am LOUD!


I have been looking at a blue screen on our monitor for almost a year now. We have never even seen our vacation pictures in real color! Eventually, the edges of the screen started warping in and out with a flickering reminiscent of an old florescent bulb, I had to admit, we were going to lose our monitor soon. It finally flat lined and stubbornly stayed that way after much cajoling and whining I had to unplug it and have a reserve unit brought up. A very kind friend had given it to me when I mentioned my blue screen. Alas; where the h--l is that freakin cord? Never to be seen again I am sure! So now the quest begins...


After much searching, high and low, a few days without and cost analysis, I ended up with a fine replacement supplied by a local Second Hand shop. I do so love this little spot, I will not divuldge it's identity for fear of others tresspassing on my sacred hunting grounds! HAHAHA! But seriously, strictly need to know okay...


Anyway, I am very happy to be back on the highway again, and yes I am trying to stay out of the way as I chug-a-lug along, but I do so love to cruise around! LOL!


I certainly was not bored during my off line period. I went gonzo in the studio and played with some really cool ideas and tried some new stuff, with some really interesting and fun results. I am going to have a couple of pieces ready for the fair for sure, I even finished a cool piece for one of my friends.


Off I go, I have paint dry and pieces calling me, I will be posting new pictures on my 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice OR BE GONE! Positive Energy Begets Positive Results! Thank You!